FIND YOUR IDEAL RING SIZE
METHOD 1: Measure your finger with a piece of string
- Use a string to circle around the finger.
- Mark the string on the spot where it overlaps the full circle.
- Obtain and measure the length of the circumference.
- Compare the measurement obtained to the table below to get the best approximation.
- Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- Mark the point on the paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- Compare the length of the paper to the chart. That is your ring size.
- “Borrow” her jewelry. If she already wears a ring on her ring finger (even if it's on the right hand), you can use that as a guide.
- Phone a friend. Enlist her best friend, sister or mom to help you.
- Put a string/piece of paper on it.
USE THE SIZING CHART BELOW TO FIND YOUR BEST FIT
|SA, UK & Australia||USA & Canada||French & Russian||Inner Diameter (mm)||Inner Diameter (inch)|
Make a statement with this chunky ring, inspired by the seal rings worn by nobility in ancient times. It looks great worn on the pinkie finger.